Supper Thyme USA Customer Account Agreement
Notes on Session:
- I will not attend my Supper Thyme USA's session if I have, or have been exposed to any communicable diseases including cold, flu, etc.
- I will promptly freeze my Supper Thyme USA meals following the conclusion of my assembling session, with the exception of what I may be eating within the next day.
- I will follow the baking instructions specified on all meals.
- I will keep all dinners below 40º F while in storage and I will heat all dinners to an internal temperature above 165º F when ready to eat.
- I assume full responsibility for the transportation and proper storage of all of my Supper Thyme USA meals.
- I agree to release Supper Thyme USA from all claims, damages and causes of action or liabilities which may arise as a result of my preparation, storage and consumption of Supper Thyme USA meals, except if solely due to the gross negligence of Supper Thyme USA.
- I will have FUN
Bring a cooler or tote to transport food home. Supper Thyme USA sells soft sided, insulated bags.
If you are bringing a helper or someone to split your meals with, you must contact Supper Thyme USA to confirm there is room in the session.
Appetizers and drinks are provided at each session. If you like, please feel free to bring a beverage of your choice.
We understand certain situations come up which may require you to cancel or reschedule your reservation. Because we place your food order prior to your session, we ask for a 3 day notification to receive a 100% refund. Cancellations providing less than 3 days notice will receive a 50% refund. We will be happy to apply a credit towards a future session, if rescheduled within two weeks. Thank you for your patronage.